- Showing rooms from hotel
- Flight found
- Bel Jou Hotel, Castries
At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
The adults only Bel Jou Hotel is located in the lap of nature, on the paradise island of St Lucia, 31 km from St Lucia Hewanorra Airport and just 300m from George F L Charles airport. It lies 4km away from Sandals Regency La Toc resort and 10km from Marigot Bay Resort and Marina.
This tropical island adorns palm trees, golden beaches crystal clear water, rainforests, gardens and mountains all together. You can’t miss a visit to the Rodney Bay, Pigeon Island, twin peaks of Pitons, Vigie beach and much more.
The 3-star hotel offers a wide range of facilities to ensure you have a pleasant stay like a freshwater pool, restaurant, an outdoor freshwater swimming pool, bar, free Wi-Fi, library, a rooftop patio deck for sunbathing or evening star gazing, fitness classes, guest services, tour desk, gift shop, laundry service.
The hotel organizes various fun and entertainment activities like night shows, St. Lucian-themed evening with local live music (fortnightly), Aquacise water aerobics classes, Caribbean cooking & dance classes, and organizes off-site tours and excursions including Calypso Cat Catamaran Tours, deep sea fishing etc.
Bel Jou Hotel offers you the following on purchase of all inclusive package:
· Verandah Bar serves local cocktails, blended drinks, beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages from 12:00pm to 3:00pm and 6:00pm to 11:00pm.
· The Cabana Lounge Bar & Eatery next to the pool offers drinks and light snack from 11:00 to 19:00.
· Verandah Restaurant serves delicious buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner with fabulous views from the terrace from 12:00pm to 6:00pm
· Afternoon Tea is served daily from 4:00pm to 5:30pm.
Bel Jou Hotel has 64 guest rooms, 52 of which are in the main building and 12 are set in spacious bungalows with French doors leading onto a terrace. The rooms are divided in 3 categories - Standard Courtyard Bungalows for 2 people with views of the tropical gardens, the Garden View Rooms for 2, with panoramic views of the lush tropical gardens and Ocean View Rooms for 3 persons with views of the Caribbean Sea.
All the rooms are equipped with one king-sized bed or two single beds, an en-suite bathroom with a shower, cable television, telephone, in-room tea/coffee station, iron with ironing board, hairdryer, mini fridge and in-room safe.
This summer we entered phase 2 of our upgrade to the facilities at Bel Jou Hotel.
1) Completely Refurbishing the entry level rooms, giving this a fresh and modern look and seclusion of the location in a garden oasis(to be completed by September 23rd).
2) Extension of the Rooftop lounge and adding bathrooms to the location. This allows for ease of relaxation and enjoyment of the location.
3) Upgrade to back of house and staff facilities.
4) Laundry room.
5) And soon to come- repaving of hotel entrance and parking lot.
Help with hotel, flight or payment?
Call us now
Pool and Wellness
- Spa and wellness centre
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor two-pools
- Daily live entertainment
- Table Tennis
Food & Drink
- Bar / Lounge
- Coffee shop or café
- Snack bar/deli
Services & Shops
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms 70
- Adults Only Hotel
- Gift shop
- Rooftop terrace
- No- smoking property
- Sun Terrace
- Designated smoking areas
- Pets not allowed
- Conference center
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Mini Fridge
- Refrigerator (on request)
Internet, TV & Phone
- Internet access
Rooms & Comfort
- Air conditioning
- Castries Central Market 0.56 miles
- Vendor’s Arcade 0.57 miles
- St. Lucia Cathedral 0.67 miles
- La Place Carenage Duty Free Mall 0.70 miles
- Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception 0.73 miles
- Derek Walcott Square 0.75 miles
- Vigie Beach 0.75 miles
- Saint Lucia National Archives 1.17 miles
- The Embassy of France in Saint Lucia 1.20 miles
- La Toc Battery 1.35 miles
- Choc Beach 1.45 miles
- Vigie Lighthouse 1.61 miles
- Mont Fortune Historic Area 1.67 miles
- La Toc Beach 1.89 miles
- Fort Charlotte 2.09 miles
- Baywalk Shopping Mall 4.21 miles
- Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens 4.25 miles
- at_a_glance_airport George F L Charles SLU10m
Bel Jou Hotel Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
09 May 2018
Bel Jou- Amazing stay!
Alison , United Kingdom
The Bel Jou was was one of the best hotels I think I have ever stayed in. From the moment we arrived we recieved 5 star treatment from ALL of the staff. The hotel has 2 gorgeous pools (cleanest pools I've ever seen) and the grounds were beautiful and very well kept. The room was spacious and sparkling and the beds were really comfortable. The food was first class and the cocktails were to die for. If you stay in St Lucia you need to stay at the Bel Jou. The Management really care about their guests and it is only going to get bigger and better so make sure you book soon!
The best thing about my stay was...Gorgeous hotel and super friendly staff!
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.