Hostal Alcina Overview
From the 1st of July 2016 tourists staying overnight in the Balearic Islands will be charged an Eco-tax levied by the local government. This tax is not included in the price of your accommodation and will be charged upon arrival at your chosen holiday accommodation.
• The cost is between €0.50-€2.50 per person, per night for adults.
• Under 16s are exempt from the tax.
• Between November 1st - April 30th, there will be a 50 % discount.
• There is a 50% discount on the tax from the ninth day of your stay.
Eco Tax conditions are set by the local government and are subject to change
Our customers think this is great for...
- Airport transportation (Surcharge)
- Area shuttle (Surcharge)
- Breakfast available (Surcharge)
- Check-in time ends 00:00
- Check-in time starts 12:00
- Check-out by 11:30
- Check-out from 11:00
- Internet access - wireless
- Luggage storage
- On-site car rental
- Photocopy machines
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Free debit card payments
No fees for using your debit card
250,000 hotels worldwide
Offered in over 40,000 destinations
Lowest price guarantee
We will not be beaten on price
Online booking management
Amend, cancel & update bookings online