- Showing rooms from hotel
- Flight found
- Ikos Dassia, Dassia
At a Glance
Board basis explained
Board basis explained
...means that included in the price are all main meals, most drinks, which tend to be local varieties available during bar opening hours.
...means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals, are included in the price.
...means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast - the hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
...means that breakfast is included in the price.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
...means that no meals or drinks are included in the price.
Ikos Dassia resort is a gorgeous 5-star property, nestled on the pristine Corfu's picturesque Ionian coast. This all-inclusive luxurious complex boasts five-star facilities, premium tailor-made services and contemporary architecture. Staying in this amazing property, feel the warm traditional Greek hospitality and the tranquil surroundings of Ikos Dassia Corfu that will surely make your holiday unforgettable.
Experience a care free holiday, relaxing in a spectacular surroundings while being pampered by the cosmopolitan charm of Ikos Dassia. The newly built contemporary resort set on the long sandy beach is very popular abode with holidaymakers, looking for premium, luxurious holiday experience in Corfu Island. With amenities for offering highest standards of services coupled with entertainment, design and style, guests are offered with sophisticated luxury and convenience.
The hotel boasts 9 restaurants, 8 Bars, 2 Spa centres along with sprawling indoor and outdoor swimming pools. Unwind at the sandy beach or you can soak up the sun at the outdoor swimming pools, where there is a separate section for children and baby pool so that the entire family can enjoy to the fullest. Also, there is a heated indoor pool. Right from sunbeds, towels to all-day waiter service, everything is available at your disposal.
Exclusively for kids, there is Kids Clubs, offering amazing fun activities including sports and learning for all age groups. A professional UK childcare company, Worldwide Kids takes care of all these activities and also helps in organising events. Beachside childcare services are also available so that you can enjoy freely.
Ikos spa centre boasts seven treatment rooms and professional therapists. Guests can avail relaxing treatments like cleansing, soothing and purifying, all of which are performed using natural ingredients including essential oils and trace elements.
During your stay with Ikos, indulge in some of the finest dining experience as you get to choose from a range of 9 different restaurants, namely Kerkyra, Ouzo, Fusco, Anaya, Provence, El Vasco, Ergon Deli, Flavors. These restaurants enjoy perfect setting#, where you can spend quality time enjoying the mouth-watering Mediterranean cuisines, all of which is complemented by a carefully selected wine list. A-la-carte dinner, local Corfu island cuisine, children menu, Asian dishes, buffet style serving and the authentic dishes of Italy prepared by Michelin-starred chef is also available to cater every preference of taste.
Other facilities like free Wi-Fi service, landscaped garden, children’s playground, an open-air theatre, sports and water sports facilities are also available for the entertainment of the guests. Overall, with such eminent facilities and attentive services, guests will surely have an unmatched experience on Corfu’s fascinating Ionian coast.
In the all-inclusive package, guests can avail all the following facilities, which are included in the booking amount.
· All buffet and à la carte meals
· Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner served in Flavors (Mediterranean buffet restaurant), Operating Hours*: Breakfast: 07.30-11.00 | Lunch: 12.30-14.30 | Dinner: 18.30-21.30
· Daily breakfast, lunch, a la carte dinner and midday snacks at: Ouzo (Greek Restaurant). Operating Hours*: Breakfast: 07.30-11.00 | Snacks: 11.30-12.30 | Lunch: 13.00-15.00 | Snacks: 15.30-18.30 | Dinner**: 19.00-22.30
· Daily breakfast, lunch, a la carte dinner and midday snacks at: Provence (French Restaurant) Operating Hours*: Breakfast: 07.30-11.00 | Snacks: 11.30-12.30 | Lunch: 13.00-15.00 | Snacks: 15.30-18.30 | Dinner**: 19.00-22.30
· Dinner at: Fusco (Italian a la carte) Operating Hours*: Dinner**: 19:00-22.30
· Dinner at: Anaya (Asian/Oriental a la carte) Operating Hours*: Dinner**: 19:00-22.30
· Sommelier service and selection of 300 international and local wine labels from Ikos wine cellar matched to our a la carte menus
· International branded spirits, beers, soft drinks, juices, tea and coffee varieties, and cocktails prepared by award winning mixologists– all served in several bars
· Indigo Main bar Operating Hours*: 09.00 – 02.00
· Almyra Beach bar Operating Hours*: 10.00 – 18.00
· Aqua Pool bar Operating Hours*: 10.00 – 18:00
· Lounge Deluxe Collection bar Operating Hours*: 10.00 – 18:00
· Helios Bar Operating Hours*: 10.00 – 24.00
· Fully stocked mini bar with branded spirits, beers, mineral water, wine, and soft drinks- daily replenished
· Land activities
· Fitness facilities
· Onsite entertainment and activities
· Onsite live performances
· Theme parties
Comprising 2 main buildings, Ikos Dassia boasts 403 spacious rooms and suites, offering extensive comfortable accommodations to its guests. Low-rise bungalow-style rooms are also available.All the guestrooms feature an exclusive private pool and also offering spectacular views of the Ionian Sea. There are ensuite bedroom and lounge area as well. Each suite and room is designed tastefully using modern and elegant furniture. Free Wi-Fi facility is also offered in all the rooms. Some other amenities available for the comfort of the guests include tea/coffee maker, minibar, safety deposit box, telephone, air-conditioning, flat-screen tv. The bathrooms feature premium fittings, along with hairdryer, bathrobe, slippers and free toiletries.
A new tourist accommodation tax will be implemented in Greece (mainland and Islands). This tax will be for all stays (regardless of booking date) from 1 January 2018. The tax will be per room, per day and is payable directly to the accommodation at check in. This tax is not included in any prices shown on Alpharooms. The cost is in Euros and will be charged thus (and is subject to change)
Properties registered and licensed as Hotels:
1-2 Stars - €0.50
3 Stars - €1.50
4 Stars - €3.00
5 Stars - €4,00
Properties registered as Apartments:
1-2 Keys - €0.25
3 Keys - €0.50
4 Keys - €1.00
Help with hotel, flight or payment?
Call us now
Pool and Wellness
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
- Tennis on site
- Kids Club
Food & Drink
- Bar / Lounge
Services & Shops
- Babysitting (Surcharge) surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge desk
- DVD player
- Number of floors 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms 403
- Hair dryer
Rooms & Comfort
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
Bath & Shower
- Private bathroom
- Dassia Beach 0.26 miles
- Ipsos Beach 1.42 miles
- Barbati Beach 2.91 miles
- Kapodistrias Museum 4.24 miles
- Aqualand 4.36 miles
- Port of Corfu 5.37 miles
- Museum of Ceramic Art 5.64 miles
- Mount Pantokrator 5.65 miles
- New Fortress 5.65 miles
- Ermones Beach 5.80 miles
- Solomos Museum 5.84 miles
- Corfu Archaeological Museum 5.85 miles
- Saint Spyridon Church 5.85 miles
- Municipal Gallery of Corfu 5.86 miles
- Corfu Public Garden 5.88 miles
- Palace of Saints Michael and George 5.88 miles
- Museum of Asian Art 5.91 miles
- at_a_glance_airport Corfu CFU25m
Ikos Dassia Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- TripAdvisor Reviews
Add a review
Email my results
Please enter your email address and we will send you a link back to your search results to check live availability.
Email my results
We have sent your search to your email address.
Email my results
There was a problem sending the email, please try again later.