Winddiving, San Antonio Town
From the 1st of July 2016 tourists staying overnight in the Balearic Islands will be charged an Eco-tax levied by the local government. This tax is not included in the price of your accommodation and will be charged upon arrival at your chosen holiday accommodation.
• The cost is between €0.50-€2.50 per person, per night for adults.
• Under 16s are exempt from the tax.
• Between November 1st - April 30th, there will be a 50 % discount.
• There is a 50% discount on the tax from the ninth day of your stay.
Eco Tax conditions are set by the local government and are subject to change
- Airport transportation
- Check-in time starts 3:00 PM
- Check-out by noon
- Internet access - wireless
- Tours/ticket assistance
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cooking facilities
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc)
- Sea view
- Separate dining area
- Shared bathroom
There are currently no reviews for this establishment.Add a review
Add a review
Free debit card payments
No fees for using your debit card
250,000 hotels worldwide
Offered in over 40,000 destinations
Lowest price guarantee
We will not be beaten on price
Online booking management
Amend, cancel & update bookings online